 Town / 8396
  Re: Brisbane CityCat Ferry

(...) Excellent Job on the Citycat, it looks brilliant. Is that Kangaroo Point in the background? Anita (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brisbane CityCat Ferry

(...) Thanks Anita, its New Farm actually (opposite side of the river). I use to live somewhere there. I forgot to say yesterday (I forgot everything yesterday) but nice job on the smurfs. Its a great model. It really looks so cute. Tim (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)