 Town / 8380
  Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)

Wow, Brad Hamilton is alive! This airport looks to be one of your most ambitious projects to date, very impressive. I am particularly impressed by the design of your controller tower. Would love to see it live! Scott (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: BrickTopia - Airport (MOC)

(...) Thanks I agonized for quite a while about the control tower. I was going to use a bunch of 1x6x9 "paradisa" clear-curved panels (actually from Breezeway Cafe) turned on their side, but I just couldn't come up with a design that I was happy (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)