 Town / 8318
Re: Bus Iveco Fiat 480.12.21 Turbocity from Turin, Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 16:02:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Luca Giannitti wrote:
   Hi to all!

I’m happy to show you my last creation.

Luca-

You have created a superb MOC here! It is very faithful to the original, and the coloring looks really good. I also like your decals as well-- they really add a lot to the overall effect.

My only suggestion would be to tile over the roof, but other than that, it is perfect. Well done!

JOHN

Thank you John for your suggestion! Tile the whole roof would be really nice if Lego would produce the 8x16 light gray tile (at this time there are available only in red and black). If I would use a lot of 1x8 tile the final effect woudn’t really better than this one, in my opinion.

But, please LEGO, produce the 1x1 orange plate and the 1x4 and 1x8 orange tiles!!!! They are really useful!!!!!

Bye, Luca