 Town / 8264
    Re: Are these sets real? —Kevin Salm
   (...) For the next batch of possible fake LEGO sets featuring cars from popular entertainment, I nominate the following: -- Orange Dodge Charger "General Lee" -- 1959 Cadillac Ambulance "Ghostbusters" car -- 1958 Red Plymouth Fury from movie (...) (19 years ago, 11-May-05, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Are these sets real? —Scott E. Thomas
   (...) I would love to see a General Lee! There could also be some easy revenue for Lego if they get the set designed by August for the release of the new "The Dukes of Hazzard" film. Do you think the Confederate flag on top the car would pose a (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.town)