 Town / 8254
    Different versions of 9293 Community Workers? —Charlie Petersen
   I recently received a copy of 9293 Community Workers from Shop@Home, and the box has me curious about something. There is a sticker on the upper-right side of the box with the item number, piece count and bar code. The sticker also says Version: 29. (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.inv)