 Town / 8253
Re: RalphS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 16:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm assuming those large scale vehicles are yours too? (crown vic, old impala,
car transporter, heavy wrecker etc)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128732 (cars)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=127830 (trucks)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128730 (buses)
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=128729 (civic)

Nice work. VERY nice work indeed.

Xposted to lugnet.town and lugnet.build with FUT set to town

Yes, those are mine as well.  I used to primarily build aircraft, but a few
years ago I started building more and more cars and trucks and currently most of
my LEGO goes into such things. I bought a digital camera two weeks ago and have
started putting pictures of pretty much every MOC I currently have on
brickshelf. It is a large collection which I was built spread out over several
years.  I still have a large number of detail pictures of my other cars
including a Ford F150 and a Lincoln Navigator on my harddisk, but still have to
sort them. I am glad to see that the pictures that are on brickshelf now are
being appreciated.  Thanks for the compliment.

Regards,
Ralph