 Town / 8220
    Re: Indy 500 Speedway —Jason Spears
   (...) Very cool. I like how you did forced perspective with the underground parking garage. How many figs did it take to fill the stands? Jason Spears | (URL) House of Bricks> | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Indy 500 Speedway —Brian Darrow
   (...) Jason, Thanks for the kind words on the tunnel to the infield parking. I struggled with how to realistic accomplish it until I came up with the idea to "fake it" with forced perspective. The closest estimate I have on the minifigs is about (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)