 Town / 8204
    Sweet chopper by Josh Jenkins —Samarth Moray
   Hello all, I would've made this an 'I found this' post, but Josh kindly gave me his permission to post this here. Its an extremely cool chopper: (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: Sweet chopper by Josh Jenkins —James Wilson
   Sweet indeed. I can see the gangs forming now. The minifig rider needs a T-shirt with this message on the back: "If you can read this, my old lady fell off." (seen on an actual biker in Austin, Texas) James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)