 Town / 8195
  N-Shape Factory building

I finally got around to uploading pictures of my N-Shape factory. Oddly enough, this building is about to be retired, after being shown on a few Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) shows. (2 URLs) Some of the pictures were taken with 1x15 technic (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)