 Town / 8185
8184  |  8186
Subject:
Dirt Bike
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 06:21:29 GMT

When I got set 7235, I quickly noticed that the motorcycle fairing was
really, really big.  So looked at the actual bike frame
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/50859
I was showing this to Gary McIntire, and he quickly started adding pieces
to it.  He experimented until we were both happy with it, and then I dug
out the pieces to give it a consistent color scheme.  The result: a dirt
bike:
The black light saber blades could be replaced with smaller sections of
flex tube, but as it is they act as a prop so I don't have to worry about
the bike tipping over at shows (it will balance it its two wheels, but not
if you hit the table).

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/