 Town / 8142
  Re: wanted: water fall ideas.......please

(...) I wish I had you patience to sit down a find this stuff. Thanks for the links. I will definitely be ""barrowing"" a few ideas from them. Thanks again, OnDrew (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: wanted: water fall ideas.......please

Here's a picture of my snotifall: (URL) sure there's more pictures out there somewhere. I haven't managed to post any myself. The basic construction is a backing of blue plates, with smaller blue plates staggered around to increase texture, and then (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)