 Town / 8092
MOC: Florist shop (part one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 03:32:28 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

G’day... long time, no MOC post... but I decided to enter the jlug comp... and here is my entry http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118016

A little sneak preview:

It is an old house, renvovated into a Florist shop... There are still a few things to finish off and the owner will be at it just before the opening... plus! there are still a few special deliveries to arrive! Stay tuned for more pics to be added later :) (the shops’ opening etc)...

Many thanks and enjoy a petal or two ;)

Mel