 Town / 806
    Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Sanjay D'Souza
   A new section has been added to the City Tours page on the Millennium City Webpage (1) at (URL) "Transport Network Tour" allows you to see the city from both the monorail and bus networks. Special thanks to Brad Hamilton, Jonas Marcho and Thomas (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Alan Gerber
     (...) That plaza is alternately called Stamford Plaza, Standford Plaza, and Stanford Plaza. Which is its true name? Alan Random set: <set:8300> (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

         Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Sanjay D'Souza
     Ummm...you're just a little too quick for me Alan ;-) I was kinda hoping no one would notice until I corrected the mistake. The correct name is Stamford Plaza but it ended up Stanford Plaza on the City Map. Not sure where Standford came from. If (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Brad Hamilton
   Looks good - you must have GREAT testers! I'm looking forward to the city gallery! Brad (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Sanjay D'Souza
   Well.........actually.....one of them happened to be mildly intoxicated when undertaking the testing ;-) I won't say who it was except that his first name begins with "B" and his last name ends with "ton". You may or may not know him. <grin> Sanjay (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Brad Hamilton
   I know nothing! These are baseless accusations, especially in a FAMILY forum! However, if one of the testers WERE intoxicated, then I maintain that it might have improved their testing. An intoxicated tester is likely to try (stupid) things that a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Millennium City - Transport Network Tour —Santosh Bhat
   In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes: <SNIP> (...) Now that you've opened that door, Let this Aussie carry it on! As if we make fun of Kiwi's, They're Just baseless accusations. Baaaaa Baaaaaaa What do Ewe think? Actually while I'm here. I'm doing (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)