 Town / 8008
    Ari's Village Deli parts-what are they from? —Sean Charlesworth
   Howdy, I have some windows, one is (URL) and is trans dark gray and marked "Ari's Village Deli Homade Food" and has red curtains. I also have #45402 which is the same size but has a door in it. Door is also marked "Ari's Village Deli". Does anyone (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Ari's Village Deli parts-what are they from? —Sean Charlesworth
   Nevermind, just found it in 4860 Doc Ock's Cafe Attack. Thanks anyway! Sean (19 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)