 Town / 7998
Re: Thinkin' 'bout takin' up drinkin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:14:17 GMT

James,
I knew down deep that you had a still in your backyard, just a ways past the
outhouse!  Although I live in a Yankee state, all my kin is from the
Carolinas.  Two of the characters pictured are modeled after my uncles
Clarence & Junior

Thanks to everyone for the kind words on this lil' scene.  Next up, the
outhouse!  Anybody know how to build a crescent moon into a door?
Brian
----- Original Message -----
From: "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org>
To: <lugnet.town@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Thinkin' 'bout takin' up drinkin'

If you ever make it down to Atlanta one day Steve you can come see mine in
the
backyard.(1)

jt

(1) don't let the revenuers follow ya!

In lugnet.town, Steven Barile wrote:
I've never seen one of those in person, is it a "southern thing"? ;)
Awesome scene! I'm suprised none of the castle folks offered to buy the
pitch
fork!

SteveB

In lugnet.town, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.town, Brian Darrow wrote:
A moonshine still attended by four good ol' boys:
and after moderation:

Brian, that's very cool. Captures the feel of an ol'still perfectly.
Nice piece
of eye candy for a train layout for sure.

jt