 Town / 7971
7970  |  7972
Subject:
NYPD heli by s-asbury
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:50:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I can't remember if this builder has posted here before or not. If you go up in
the folder tree you'll see that he or she has a very large body of work,
focusing on emergency services vehicles.

I mention this particular model because I was really, really taken with how
clever the use of a single layer of lighter blue plates was in making the color
scheme "jump out" at you. It looks really sharp!

If you are a townie like me, and you've never checked out this builder's stuff,
I commend it to you. If you are s-asbury, you rock! Thanks for sharing your
work!