 Town / 7963
Re: City of Ticlaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 04:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Anthony wrote:
   Hello all, I finally have started work on my Courthouse. This project was begun back in 1998. It was then that I built the two side towers and the front wall. From that time until now, the building had sat untouched. Well over the past week, I started working on it. I have built the clock tower, which is going to feature lighted and working clocks on three sides. Maybe someday Westminster Chimes... I have also been working on the side walls. The project is far from complete, but I am happy with myself that construction has resumed. Take a look at the photos, and I will be added more later. You can also take a look at some of the buildings in the business district of my town. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks, Chris

Would you happen to have a link to them?

Maggie C.