 Town / 7913
7912  |  7914
Subject:
Two vehicles and a Gas Station/QuickeeMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 05:51:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Two new town vehicles with what I think is an interesting hood/nose design

blue
runabout (click me!)

and

famous
brand delivery van (or me!)

both by Nik.

Also

quickee mart (or me!)

Get your papers, your windshield washer fluid, milk, beer, snacks, oh and petrol too...

These models are all part of the MichLUG mini layout:

(or
click me!)

This mini layout is a raffle prize at the 2004 Festival of Trees donated by MichLUG and MichLUG members, as part of our contribution to this worthy charity