 Town / 7909
7908  |  7910
Subject:
4stud-wide Roadster 2005, using "Slope ? angle 1 x 1 x 2/3 Roof Tile"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:49:02 GMT

Hi, guys.

Viewing 2005 CITY sets, I feel they’ve lost the way to “Legoland”, (Okay, now the width of roadplates are 6stud or wider...)

So I decided to try 4stud-wide car using 2005 new parts. Here is an example of my trial ;

I will modify bumper “1 x 1 white tile” to “1 x 1 white roof tile”, and change colour of tail-light “trans dark orange” to “trans red”, as soon as I could get those parts.

More pictres are here;

Let me know what you think about this model, please.

Regards. Kotaro Ono/Earl-0