 Town / 7907
7906  |  7908
Subject:
GATS Pictures and Report - MichLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:20:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

GATS contacted MichLTC on the Thursday before the event. A model railroad club had pulled out at the last second and we were called in to save the day. We were able to get a 10x12.5 layout planned in less than 48 hours and GATS was very happy with our help.

Show Report and More Pictures

Enjoy!

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG