 Town / 7903
  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) SNIP (...) SNIP (...) how juniorized? is the truck base 1 piece or multiple large pieces? I noticed a lot of the new town vehicles in these pics have the same wheel configuration, but different distances apart. Thanks Jeff (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) You can make the truck base with five plates. Going front to back 4 X 5 Plate with one row of studs on a 6 X 6 plate which is one row of studs under a 4 X 7 plate with a 1 X 6 plate on each side of the 6 X 6 plate. This is all one piece. The (...) (20 years ago, 14-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

Any one tried to reformat the fire truck to 4-wide yet? Is it possible? The set looks incredible, but I don't know if I can bring myself to buy one if it won't reproduce in 4-wide. (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.town)