 Town / 7882
Re: 2005 Fire Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 12:47:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino wrote:
   Not sure if these are leaked but this is what I saw:

http://www.eurobricks.com/

Please note that the police officer next to the dog in the HG set should feature the new light minifig light system (press his head and get light)

Hey sounds like they took a page out of Rob Hendrix’s book. So now they have lights in mini-figs hands? hmmmmm.

jt