 Town / 7868
  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) Sort of unexpected, and I couldn't find them online anywhere, but they are there. -Brian (20 years ago, 6-Nov-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) Does anyone know what the sets are priced at? (Specifically the Fire Truck and Fire Station)? Thanks in advance. Jonathan (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2005 Fire Pics

(...) Since I'm at work and this is related. We had (we sold out of the few we got already) the fire truck 7239 and the station 7240 at $19.95 USD and $29.95 USD, respectively. -Brian P. Gefrich Supervisor LEGO Store, Tyson's Corner (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town)