 Town / 7833
    Re: My First MOC —Eric Sophie
   (...) -snip- (...) Hey nice! See what fun it is! Also look at all the positive support you got from all those nice people. (URL) The layout and interior are pleasing to see. I thought this was interesting: See the two left and right side compound (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: My First MOC —Cynthia Bradham
   (...) Thanks Eric. It is really great to get such nice feedback from so many people, I appreciate the support :) I agree with you about the 1x2 slope, it would be a clean way to tidy up that edge. The part in burnt orange does exist, but I don't (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, FTX)