 Town / 7818
  Re: My First MOC

(...) Cyndi, I must say that for a first MOC, it's impressive! You used SNOT for the roof and the design is quite original, You used a fairly rare color, which limits your possibilities, yet it is very fluid. As an experienced builder (experienced, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: My First MOC

(...) Hi Terry, thanks for the compliments. I was happy with how it turned out. The roof and overall design came out the way they did mostly because I ran out of bricks too soon and had to improvise ;) I began with the intent to make a better Privet (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)