 Town / 7817
    Re: My First MOC —Joe Meno
   (...) Cyndi, it's about time you posted this as yours :-)! This is a great first effort...the thumping sound that was heard at the GATS show this year from our table was all of our jaws dropping after looking at this home! This is one of those (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: My First MOC —Cynthia Bradham
   (...) Joe, you are just too kind, as always. Thanks for your support! Cyndi (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)