 Town / 7805
Re: myLegoland 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 2004 04:22:30 GMT

"Luca Giannitti" <legoitalia@yahoo.dk> wrote in message
news:I5n9tJ.z8z@lugnet.com...
Hi to all!

I think many of you already know the latest version of my town
(myLegoland) that
I've built in the last summer because you have seen the many pictures I've
uploaded at Brickshelf in my gallery
(<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86551>). If you don't
know it,
I think you cannot miss it. Ok, this is not a town like one seen in a
Legoland
park or at a Brickfest, but don't forget that is all made by myself and by
my
little brother.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lucajuventino/MyLegoland-2004/008190054.jpg>>

There are a lot of ideas inside and I still have a lot of picture of it. I
will
upload them in the next weeks at Brickshelf.

In the meantime I'm working for a specific page dedicated to my town at my
little Lego webpage (<http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/>) and
would appreciate some feedbacks about myLegoland from you!

So, enjoy the pictures!

Cheers,
Luca

Awesome.  I love to see other peopel putting lights in their Lego!

Show more!!

-Rob