 Town / 7800
    Re: Library Scenes —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Marc, This is great! I'm flattered to have any role in inspiring this. I like the computer soluton you used. It's so readily recognizable even without using printed tiles for the keys or screens. Why the stubbies? Does this reflect an actual (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: Library Scenes —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, she's about 5' 2". (...) I think that's the one. The (URL) Peeron picture> is a little clearer - at least, I think those are the same piece. I experimented (in my (URL) cicada>) with a couple of orange ones from (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)