 Town / 7740
    A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Roy Gal
   Hi all, Following on the construction of a (URL) San Francisco Victorian>, I decided to build an entire San Francisco street. It is of course built on a hill, and includes three complete Victorians, and one under construction. Each of the houses has (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Holger Matthes
     Hello! I just discovered San Francisco Street on brickshelf. And I have to say: I love it. I haven't been in SF but this model fully transports the character of the city. There are no details missing - except a car or a FedEx van (and a cable car). (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Gary Thomas
     (...) First it's the "Lavender Brick Society", now a scene from San Francisco?! Is this a conspiracy?! :) Just kidding, MOC looks great. - Gary (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —James Mathis
     (...) Very nice! I also like (URL) this window treatment>. later, James Mathis (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Chris Paton
     Hi Roy What a great MOC! I love the street and I could imagine a LEGO recreation of "Bullitt" as a feature in the background. Your lamp posts/traffic lights are also a nice touch. I hope you have chance to add more to your SF MOC. Chris (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Chris Leach
   (...) VERY NICE.Great details on the buildings esp the windows!! .I like the traffic light to..looks alot like mine...:-) (URL) MichLTC (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: A San Francisco Street - complete with hill and houses —Roy Gal
   (...) Chris, I should have credited you with that design, since it is lifted exactly from that site! I have been told it is the wrong kind of traffic light for San Fran, so I'll have to replace it with something more accurate. I think they are (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)