 Town / 7739
7738  |  7740
Subject:
4032 Japan Airlines Promotional Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:13:46 GMT

Hi all,

Well we've seen/heard about the El AL, SAS, and Iberia versions of this plane.
Recently I found out about the same plane for Japan Airlines!  I actually viewed
the set on JAL's website (talking about the duty free items) but now I can't
seem to find that page.  There are currently two auctions on eBay that are
selling the JAL version of 4032.  Here's one of them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19011&item=5921036565

So for those of you travelling on JAL in the near future, keep your eyes open!

(And I just went to Japan in July, and I missed out completely!)

-Bryan