 Town / 7716
  Car Information

Sup all, Does anyone know where I can find information on car's length and width? I was gonna try to make a minifig scale car but can't seem to find that information anywhere. Any ideas would be helpful. Sean (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Car Information

(...) You're talking about real-life car dimensions, right? Just go to the car manufacturer's website, select the car you're curious about, and it should list the dimensions under the Specifications section, or something with a similar name. -Bryan (20 years ago, 30-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)