 Town / 7692
    Blue Tubs Set #4107 —Don Cox
   I need several of the tubs from the Creator set #4107 in ok condition with lids. I would like to pick them up at BrickFest. I will pay a resonable price. If you have some and are willing to part, please email me. Thanks... Don Lugnet #1239 GtwLUG (...) (20 years ago, 8-Aug-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)