 Town / 7687
7686  |  7688
Subject:
BrickFest 2004 Xinjiang Border Battle preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.town, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:03:08 GMT

Just a little preview of what I'll be bringing to BrickFest 2004. The Xinjiang
Border Battle scene from my Conflict Zone - Global Crisis story set in June 7,
2015 in the western steppe province of China called the Xinjiang Autonomous
Region. A small patrol group of PLA soldiers and China's newest class of tank is
ambushed by the a much larger force of G.I.L.F. (Global Islamic Liberation
Front) militants.

The real scene will involve much more stuff. I'll post pics of the complete
scene after BrickFest when I get home.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EliteMangudai/MilitaryMOCs/t-105_tank_98percent_complete3.jpg