 Town / 7611
  Spiderman MOC: Poor Man's Doc Ock

I couldn't find a Spiderman newsgroup, so this seemed the most logical place. I don't own any Spiderman sets, because I don't have lots of money. But I really liked Doc Ock after seeing Spiderman 2, so I made my own: (URL) currently adorns the wall (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Spiderman MOC: Poor Man's Doc Ock

(...) Were we supposed to guess which one? I guess the black minifig legs. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Spiderman MOC: Poor Man's Doc Ock

(...) Hey Kevin, How'd you attach the arms? I'm guessing one of these: (URL) one of these: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Spiderman MOC: Poor Man's Doc Ock

(...) Your guess is as good as mine. And by that, I mean yes. (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)