 Town / 7508
  Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant

Cross-posting to .build.microscale, just in case anyone there missed this. All I can say is wow! I especially like the microscale vehicles. Do you have any closer pictures of the forklift in this picture: (URL) Another particularly clever microscale (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant

(...) I'm glad you noticed the vehicles, since there are not many close up pictures of them. Here are the ones I do have: (4 URLs) The trucks are all 3 wide, the other cars 2 wide and the forklifts 1 wide. (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)