 Town / 7501
  Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant

(...) Yellow truck is coming back??? That's rocking! It's a cute little set. Not sure I'd vote it a huge must have back classic, but it's good news nonetheless. Thanks for sharing! (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Grolsch Brewery Plant

(...) I really like the 2148 truck, I bought a bunch of those they were available, and ended up keeping 7, and that's quite a bit on my limited budget. It would be nice to see the 3442 truck return as well. That was a nice one too. Only kept 4 of (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)