 Town / 7454
Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 12:24:21 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Michael Huffman wrote:
COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Dennison, Ohio Train Festival from
July 30 - August 1, 2004.  We are still working out the details of the layout,
but we have been asked by the TranFest event co-ordinator to bring along Paul
Janssen's 4+ ft. tall Bob the Builder Sculpture. :)  As we figure out more
detail of the event, we will post it to LUGNET.

Here's the preliminary press release from April 27th:

   http://www.trainfestival2004.com/smalltrains.html