 Town / 7444
Several MOCs: Lighthouse, Tiny Tanks, and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 15:15:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I haven't posted a MOC in a while, so it's about time I did.

First, a lighthouse:

(Caution, images are all 1600x1200, so could be a long wait)

This was an extension of just playing around, trying to see how tight a circle I
could make with just bricks, no hinges.  I realized that the circle I made
(which has a diameter of about 20 studs) would make a great base for a
lighthouse, and two nights later; there was a lighthouse.  I'm still not quite
happy with the lens housing, so if anyone has a suggestion on improving it, I'd
love to hear it.

Second, Tiny Tanks!

These are some little tanks I built a few months ago, just never posted.  I did
bring them to a DixieLUG meeting back in March.  The tan one is made entirely
from pieces from the Technic Battle Droid, and is my choice of color.  I made
one in black, too, but it doesn't photograph well (or maybe it's just me).

Finally, I made various updates to my other folders, including uploading LDraw
files for some of my planes that I made for the BrickFest PDX Flyin in February.

All my stuff is in
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=JRiley

Thanks for looking.

Please follow-up accordingly: