 Town / 7388
    Re: Amish Farm —Tony Hafner
   (...) But where art the rest of the detail shots? Anyone "churning the butter" in the house? And when this was at the train show, was there anyone in a straw hat attacking the power regulators? (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Amish Farm —David Gregory
   (...) Well, I'm a little ashamed to admit it, but I did have a couple of Amish minifigs go renegade on a power pole at the GATS: (URL) If you want to see an Amish guy attacking power regulators and such, you'll have to check out my Amish Renegade (...) (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Amish Farm —Tony Hafner
   (...) Perfect! That's exactly the kind of detail I was looking for. (...) Heh- I was looking at it yesterday when it went down for exceeding the hourly bandwidth. Beautiful! (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 27-Apr-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)