 Town / 7344
    Re: World City Fire idea —Jonathan Lopes
   In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote: Trucks with flat, 6 wide windscreens. (...) Yes, exactly: 2 x 6 x 2. I'd be thrilled. I currently use (4) 2 x 2 x 1 clear thin walls to acheive the same effect. Best, Jonathan (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: World City Fire idea —Tom Duggan
   (...) Those would be cool....then I wouldn't have to make my own anymore (URL) Tom D www.geocities.com/le...egofd.html (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.town)