 Town / 7243
Re: Town Houses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 04:28:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
   G’day all,

I would like to introduce you to what is possibly the MOC I am most happy with (at least, in the area of town):

Wow. Very cool. I like how each house has its own separate theme, with
interesting exteriors, and interesting interiors. I love the gardens.

I’d like to see more town creations like this; simple, and easy to work into a larger display.

Very nifty,
-Kevin