 Town / 7211
    Which greys are in the World City sets? —Jonathan Wilson
   Is the Hovercraft Hideout the only one of the new sets to have the old greys? (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Which greys are in the World City sets? —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! (...) I'm pretty sure that every set that is released in 2004 comes with the new colours, so also the World City sets. It's going to be a cheap year because I won't buy many sets with useless bricks. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Which greys are in the World City sets? —Douglas Brod
   (...) The Coast Watch HQ, which came out at the same time as the Hovercraft Hideout, also has the old greys. Doug (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)