 Town / 7204
    Re: 1773 & 2140 —Tim Strutt
   (...) Well, I can help you with one of those. I scanned the sticker sheet for 2140 and uploaded it to Brickshelf. Here's the directory when it gets moderated: (URL) the largest file (300dpi gif, 392KB): (URL) well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)

        Re: 1773 & 2140 —Tim Strutt
   (...) Well, that didn't work. I looked over the TOS for Brickshelf, and although it doesn't mention stickers, I guess they are included in the 'do not post instructions' envelope. So here are the stickers for a limited time as a zip file: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)