 Town / 7121
    Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center —Brian P. Gefrich
   I'm head over heels crazy about this one, and I'm not even a Marxist. Gives me a lot of inspiration for the temple I'm working on with some of the same design themes. -Brian P. Gefrich (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks - I've been building up a lot of HP and adventurers pieces and had nothing to use them on. Finally, I got inspired by the 7419 Chinese Castle to stretch it (to the extreme) vertically, and then add some "modern" elements. (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)