 Town / 7065
7064  |  7066
Subject:
A window idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 03:04:36 GMT

I had an idea that might me useful to those of you who built huge buildings for displays and such. It uses this piece http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/891 which can be bought in large quantities through the new NASA sets.

Well anyway, here it is.

I envision it being used for large office buildings.

~Kevin Blocksidge