 Town / 7055
    Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs' —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Eric, This is one of the best moc's that I have seen in a long time. I appreciate the small architectural details of the building. My favorites include the complicated roof forms, flat arches of bricks above the windows, the Corinthian capitals (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs' —Eric Brok
   (...) Thanks for the praise. Yes, in the original building the roof structure is supported by iron cast posts and arches. Eric (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)