 Town / 7045
7044  |  7046
Subject:
Set Review 7045 dock 13
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:50:33 GMT

Let me start by saying that I cant begin to imagine how lego can be so
inconsistant with set design. 1/2 of the new sets make me sick but the other 1/2
are pure classic lego brilliance. Dock 13 for example is one of those shiny gems
in the pile of rubbish of lego juniorization. Let me start with the Hovercraft.
It has some great parts and aload of details that could very well been left off
if this set were produced a year ago. These include the headlights antennea,red
and green lights and horn. All of these little things give me hope. It also has
great play value with the catapaulting action which by way of rubberband blasts
the smaller watercraft out of the back.All around the construction went
smoothly. Now on to the dock itself. Let me say what a great look it has. A
nicely designed run down shack with some nice details. This includes the old
octane gas can, outside lights antennea and chimney. Great parts are the dock
sliding door, rat, and good old classic lego bricks. The dock also features the
catapaulting action. I would say this set is a must of the world city sets not
only for parts but because I believe with little or no modification it would
work well with any town. With this set I also recieved a gabage can that i dotn
see pictured on the box or in the instruction book... bonus.