 Town / 7024
  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Hi, Yup. I've just started it. I got inspired by the MAALFD website. I have posted a few pictures of some sets i have. Just got a new digital foto camera and i'm still experimenting with it.... The Fire brigade is the WCFB - Westland City Fire (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

To Whom it Concerns: I have cleared the broken links from the MAALFD's site. If you have a fire department site, please email it to me. If you have sent it over the last year, please re-sent. Thank you, -Shane Brick City Fire Dept. (20 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Hey, YOU"RE ALIVE ! Hahaha, great ! Where have you been so long ?! gr Martin WCFB (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

Welcome Back Aaron (Kyola Fire & Rescue) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)

(...) Well still no answer from Shane. I have send numerous emails to join the MAALFD, but no reaction. Also did i send several emails about broken links etc. but again : no reaction. Also, no changes to the website after the 17th of January. Maybe (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.town)