 Town / 7012
  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

(...) Wow, very nice! Extremely cathedraly. Bountiful use of Paradisa domes and panels! The backstory adds a whole extra dimension into the design and purpose of the building. Just seeing the pictures on Brickshelf isn't enough; the Bricktopia site (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: BrickTopia Liquid Cathedral (New MOC)

(...) Thanks - I labored for years to acquire a sizable collection of these (Since the sets were originally offered during my dark ages). Now, they seem to be easy to get on BrickLink (I think because some technic sets were put on sale from Dacta, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)