 Town / 6940
6939  |  6941
Subject:
Band update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:05:20 GMT

Well I've managed to find time to get a page up for my band on my site. I've
also been able to get an 11sec .wmv video file of the lights in operation and
have posted that as well.

http://www.wideopenwest.com/~jacobsen/html/City/Band.htm

In testing the page, I've had varied success in trying to view the movie clip
direct from the site so I'd suggest just right clicking and saving it to your
machine and viewing it locally instead.

Joel J